Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Novel Bloggness

Hey friends!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I now have a blog to log my progress on my novel publishing adventure! If you feel curious at all, the link to the blog is at the side of the page. Basically, it's just a compilation of some of my thoughts and progress updates on this one-of-a-kind roller coaster of a ride to a published product! At this current stage in the game, I'm working on my query letter/synopsis. Its a kind of cover letter and summary that is supposed to go to agents along with a sample section of the book to wet their interest in the full manuscript. As I move along in the process I'll be sure to keep you updated on all the rejections and hopefully small successes that I encounter along the way.

I would love all the comments and support you have to offer, and I hope you all have a chance to read the finished product someday! (fingers crossed!)Love you all!

No comments: