Monday, November 15, 2010

Where We're Headed...

We finally got our location for Rob's new job (horray!) After graduation we will be headed to....
Houston, Texas!!Rob will begin training for his new job in January in Salt Lake City. This will be for about a month or two (depending on how fast he picks it up). We will be camping out with the inlaws for a few weeks while this takes place, which should be pretty fun. And then after training, we're headed to Texas for a year! Niether Rob or I have ever lived in or even visited Texas, so we're pretty excited about this opportunity to experience new things! After our brief stop over in Texas, we will be headed to Los Angeles:Which will be our "permanent" location. Permanent is relative, though, since we obviously reserve the right to change our plans at any time for any reason ( :

Anyway, thought you all would appreciate the update!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Ah! That's amazing! Can Alex and I see you guys when you're here this winter? Its been too long...

Julie said...

Yes, yes, yes, YES!!! I would LOVE to see you again!!!

Alice said...

Houston is AWESOME!! :) My sister lives there! And I'm sure L.A. will be amazing too! Yay for living in cool places! (says the girl living in Arkansas)

Julie said...

Hahaha! I've never been to Arkansas either... you could have told me it was the best place on earth and I'd have no way to prove you wrong! ( :

meagan said...

I can totally see you guys rocking Texas! And LA will be amazing! Congratulations!