Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I cut my hair!!

Rob kept bugging me about wanting to get his hair cut, and my hair kept bugging me, so we had a hair cutting party last night! Don't worry, we weren't cutting each other's hair or anything... that'd probably turn out bad! Here's the before and after...
BEFORE:

As you can see it's ridiculously long! I had the hair stylist snap a shot before she started chopping away. I'm pretty sure I haven't had a real hair cut since London (about 2 1/2 years ago) It's been a while!
AFTER:

This was definitely a self portrait, so it's not the best picture in the world, however you get the point.

It's so short! I like it, but I'm still getting used to it... I'm going through about half the shampoo I used to, and I keep reaching back to keep it from getting caught on my back pack, only to realize that's not a problem anymore!

Yay for new hair styles ( :

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay Jules! That is so stinkin cute! I'm in the middle of growing mine out for the wedding....what a nightmare!

Adrienne said...

that was me... ha...

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

oh my goodness.. when i first read this i though... I've seen this somewhere before. it was when you did it in the basement of the lc 3 years ago. i can't believe you haven't really cut it since then, and i can't believe how long it got! love the new do... lookin good!

Stephanie said...

dude, as someone who has had their spouse cut their hair, i can personally tell you that you made the right choice. always go with the stylist.

looks great!

Kristen Cook said...

Julie! I'm so jealous! My hair, one, grows SO slow! I haven't gotten a real hair cut since I moved to Provo, which is about three years ago or so. Still, even though it's been that long, it's grown about 2 inches!!! It drives me crazy. So it's at the stupid in-between stage that it's almost pretty long, but I can't do anything with it right now but up in a pony tail or straight down. Secondly, my husband is stupid and stubborn! He won't let me cut it! I'm considering just going and getting it done! Forget men, right!?! But, anyway, your hair style right now is EXACTLY what I want! Doesn't it feel like I've been copying your hair style since we were 10 or so and we both cut our hair super-short?! :o) Love ya! You look hot!!!

alexandria said...

I love your hair shorter! It reminds me of London and I think you look like a hottie!!

Julie said...

Thanks, guys! You're the best! I love all the "feel good" comments! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ( :

Kristen Cook said...

I know, dude! I'm so excited, I can't freaking WAIT for Twilight!!! It'll be awesome! Even if it sucks, it'll be awesome! :o)

Yeah, I've decided tonight that I don't care - I wanna cut my hair. You know - it just gets to a point where it just doesn't quite look "good" to have it long. Some people can do it, some people can't. I just like short hair - it's easier, it looks better on me ... that's just the way it is! I'm telling Jordan to sit on that pin tonight! :o)

Yeah - my baby IS super smart ... except she can't really talk! :o) She just grunts for everything she wants! She's a little cave-girl! :o)

I'm glad everything's good for you guys! Can't wait to talk to you again! Love ya!

Kristen.

Brady and Karen said...

Sexy hair, gal.

We also like the barfing pumpkin. Yummy.

Sondra said...

I love your hair! I want to cut mine. It looks sooo good!

meagan said...

I love your hott hair! It makes me want to cut mine (: