Monday, December 1, 2008

Rob's Blog Contribution

Ok I had to contribute something to "the Hansen blog." I want everyone who reads this to first know that everything Julie says about me is a lie. Yep everything. I'm a jobless bum who lives off of Julie's financial aid. Second, I'm fat. Yep you heard it right I've gained 50 pounds and I look like a porker...



Pretty bad huh. Yah Julie keeps trying to get me to go to Gold's gym with her, but I refuse. On the way back from Utah she actually got me to do some phyisical activity. I had to hobble to the other side of the car and actually DEPRESS the gas pedal...I think I might have broken out in a sweat! Well lazy is the new workhorse, so hoorah for computer games and movies!
The End

2 comments:

Kristen Cook said...

This all sounds very familiar to me. :o)

Em said...

I'd been suspicious. Thanks myth buster. =)