Tuesday, December 9, 2008

For some people...

Just for the record, nothing I write on my blog is meant to me mean, vicious, vindictive or offensive in any way. I am not the kind of immature person who posts nasty things about people in hopes that other people will read them and think less of those people. Anything and everything I write is for pure enjoyment or entertainment. If I have said something on my blog that you perceive as offensive, this is probably because you are taking it the wrong way. It was probably meant to be a joke and you have spun it out of proportion.

You people know who you are.

If you don't like what I post, don't read my blog. It's as simple as that.

3 comments:

Kristen Cook said...

Go you! I love you, Jules!!!

Julie said...

Ha, ha ( : thanks, Kris!

Brady and Karen said...

Whoa! Someone ticked you off!