Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finals are OVER!

Goodbye, law library!! I've just finished my last final yesterday! It feels good to have one semester of law school under my belt! I feel like I've really accomplished something. A lot of people in my home ward in Pocatello didn't think I could (or would) really go through with law shcool. I don't know why they thought that... seems strange that anyone would tell me I can't do something. I believe that ANYONE can do whatever they want to. And I wanted to go to law school... and I've done it! It certainly feels good to prove those people wrong!!

Yay for being done with finals!!

3 comments:

alexandria said...

Dont get to puffed up missy! You still have 5 more semesters!!! Just kidding, I knew you could do it, and not only did you do it, but you made it look good!! Miss ya!

Kristen Cook said...

I can't believe ANYone would tell you that you couldn't do law school! Now, I wanted to go to Law School before I got married and preggo and I can understand people telling ME that I couldn't do it ... it still would've been TOTALLY RUDE, but it would've made more sense than people telling YOU that! ANYway! I think it's AWESOME that you are proving them wrong and doing what you want! Go, you! :o)

Let's be honest, his proposal was pretty darn good! :o) Proposals don't count anymore ... that's when you were dating/engaged ... he's only a stud for things he does now that you're married ... just wait until you have a baby - the stud muffin things they do will mean SO much more ... when you're all fat and stretch-marky ... although, look at your mom - you're never going to look like that! ANYway! :o) He is a stud ... bottom line! :o) Love ya!

Steph said...

people told me the same thing about grad school. el wrongo.