Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Hair... "bump it!"

I thought this was freakin' hilarious!

My friends were talking about "bump it" today at school and I had no clue what they were talking about. Expressing my confusion, I was then educated on the new "fad" that the long line of "Utah Big Hair Girls" (yes, the ones I always made fun of) will be happy to know now exists. Apparently, big hair is not just a Utah thing. And girls of all ages, shapes and sizes will be happy to know that making your hair "big" just got a little easier...

7 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Wow, that's hilarious. My friends always called it the Wasatch Front.

Alice said...

LOL I totally know some people who would probably buy that thing. That's hilarious!

Kristen Cook said...

That is SO funny! I actually saw a commercial for it a few nights ago and I called Jordan in and we both laughed our heads off! Jordan said, "The Utah girls will go CRAZY for that! Maybe they can make a deal with Plastic Surgeons and give them a deal on Boob-jobs, too!" :o) Thanks for posting about it! I had forgotten all about it and you totally made my day! :o) Love ya! And I totally LOVE your new picture! You're gorgeous! :o) Love ya tons,

~Kristen~

Ps. Blogger-Kristen is officially back ... you stoked?! :o)

meagan said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so buying one. White Elephant Chritmas Gift Shopping? Done.

Julie said...

Haha. you crack me up, Meagan! Seriously ( : GREAT white elephant gift!!

Farnsaki said...

You're so mean, Julie! I totally got some of those for my shag... I wanted it to have more body. :P haha jk Epic blog :)

alexandria said...

Julie you need to update your blog! Seriously, how am I supposed to stay caught up on your life!! And I put up some Phantom pix just for you baby!