Wednesday, May 27, 2009

23 Things...

So it was my birthday this week! On Tuesday May 27, 1986 at approximately 8:45 am I entered the world (probably kicking and screaming) to grace everyone with my presence!! (Haha!) And so the nightmare of raising me began for my parents! And since it is my 23rd birthday (I'm starting to like what age I'm at... is there any way to slow this aging thing down?!???) I thought it would be fun to list 23 things I like/love/am thankful for.

So, in no particular order... 23 Things...

(1) Lemon Oatmeal cookies from the Cookie Comapny in Lincoln
(2) Good Books (its impossible for me to pick out just one, so I'm just going to geneeralize by saying I love ALL good books!)
(3) MomDadMarkLisaPaulSylviSuzyDavidLyndseyScottandNatalie = My fam!
(4) Foot rubs
(5) Hot, hot, HOT bath water
(6) Mountains
(7) Good friends
(8) And Family
(9) Cheese! (Rob hates cheese... it's been quite a burden being married to him when he doesn't like it!!)
(10) Flip flops
(11) Winter and LOTS of snow
(12) Lap tops, cell phones, running water, electricity, etc... modern technology in general!
(13) Talented actors/actresses and writers in the entertainment industry that keep me--as they are paid to do--entertained!
(14) London
(15) Schwarmas
(16) The United States of America and the rule of law
(17) Music that gives me goose bumps
(18) Pianos
(19) Mini Coopers
(20) Dancing
(21) Paris
(22) Marching band and BYU football!

And last but FAR from least...

(23) Robbie Baby!

2 comments:

Sylvi said...

sweet! That is a pretty good list Jewels!

Farnsaki said...

You put family twice, and then Rob again... That's thrice you're grateful for your family, and not once for me :( haha jk Good list, Julie