Friday, September 4, 2009

Catching Fire

I hate to bother you all with yet again ANOTHER book reccomendation, but I have just finished the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Last year I read the Hunger Games (or maybe it was early this year?? I can't remember) and reccomended it on my blog. Seriously... this is not a reccommendation to ignore!! These books are fabulous! Absolutely, 100% fabulous! They will keep you up late at night mulling over every little plot line twist and turn and wondering if things could have turned out differently. You'll get lost in the characters and the complicated world of Panem. But most of all, they will leave you salivating, hanging on the edge of your seat for the thrid and final installment!! (That being said, if you don't like to be left waiting... maybe its best to wait til all three are out so you can just go through them all at once!) Take my advice, clear you weekend when you start them... The Hunger Games are every bit as addicting as Twilight and HP (for all you Twihards and HP fans!)

Happy reading!!

5 comments:

The Poulsen's said...

Oh, I need a new series!! Yay!!! Thanks Julie!!

Julie said...

You're SO welcome!! Let me know how you like them!

meagan said...

Ha ha ha. Twihards. I guess I'm not one since that's the first time I've ever heard that (:

I just got Catching Fire and am SO excited to read it! Thanks for the recommendation of Hunger Games back in the day! (:

Sylvi said...

omg! i love that book! very good story line...there was a twist at the end, but I really like it.

Julie said...

You're welcome, Megs!! Anytime!