Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 Years and Counting!

Today is Rob and I's 4th anniversary!!Horray for surviving 4 years of...



..........flowers "just because"............




......."I love you" notes tucked in my sock drawer....




........the man who will politely put up with being second place (next to my teddy bear) as my cuddle buddy at night....






............my biggest fan.......



.......the guy who enjoys cooking dinner more than I do.....



.........footrubs.......







........a man who actually OFFERED to take me to the midnight showing of Twilight....




.....the same guy who actually read all 4 books of Twilight.....



......laughing til I cry.......






....and to my best friend in the ENTIRE universe!! I love you with the kind of kiss-til-it-hurts-cry-my-eyes-out-when-you're-not-around-foot-stoppin'-bear-hugging-his-and-hers-towels kind of love, babsey! Here's to another 4 great years to come!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

4 years. Can't believe it. Congrats Jules and Robbie!

alexandria said...

4 years?! That sounds so legit! I love looking at the wedding pictures and I love that I was there :)

Emily Gibbons said...

Awww. I've been surrounded lately by evidences of failing marriages (not my own or any of my family). It's nice to see positive ones. You're awesome!

Julie said...

Awh, thanks guys! You're all the best! And I'm SO glad you were a part of it too, Allie girl!

Brady and Karen said...

Cute.

Hey, I tried posting a comment a few weeks ago when I got a shout-out on your blog (YAY!), but it didn't work, and now I feel bad because it prob looks like I didn't care...

When does school start up again for you?