Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Updates

Still posting updates on my book blog! I'm getting much better at writing and soliciting agents and publishers... I really feel like I'm getting the hang of it. Sometimes while I'm editing, I'll find myself getting lost in my book, even though I already know the storyline front to back. Makes me feel like publication is a LOT closer! Very exciting stuff!


And in other book related news, if you STILL haven't picked up the Hunger Games (even though I've recommended it AT LEAST a dozen times on my blog) GO READ THEM NOW!!! Third and final installment just came out on Tuesday last week. The Mockingjay:Was a fabulous ending to a fabulous series. If you haven't read them yet, get on it! You will not be dispointed, I promise!

1 comment:

Brady and Karen said...

This was a good series. I thought Book 2 was rushed and not very well-written, but I liked the realism of Book 3. Could have done without the love triangle, but I guess that's what publishers push lately!