Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear ABA, I hate your stinkin' guts...

I'm slowly growing to hate the American Bar Association and all its silly antics to get us poor lowly law students educated, registered and enrolled to take the bar. Everything from the BARBRI monopoly over good study materials to the extremely invasive background application to fill out before I can even take the test is just ridiculous. Did I mention I was fingerprinted before I could take the LSAT?! Yes. Quite ridiculous. Do I even need to start mentioning the legal geniuses in our country's history who never so much as sat through a law class? Now-a-days its jump through the hoop after hoop after hoop full of background checks that are more invasive than one of those bloody tests that sticks a rod up the you-know-where, and thousands of dollars of student debt just to get a reputable degree.

They're probably even monitoring this blog post right now... I guess if I get booted from law school tomorrow for a "lack of moral character" you'll know why...

Ridiculous.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Just so you know, CAT scans aren't bloody. They not in the least bit invasive. :) Just kidding! Love you jules! It'll be worth all the hoops when you get your license. Promise.

Julie said...

Haha! Thank you, Miss smartie pants, Ash! "Bloody" was supposed to be a curse in that context, though ( : Heehee. Thanks for the confidence, though... its always appreciated!