Friday, February 4, 2011

Water for Elephants Trailer 2011 HD

Eeek! So excited for this film, guys! You might remember me blogging about the book a while back, and how excited I was that it was coming to the big screen... what can I say? Its one of my favorite books! The films is coming out in April, with Robert Pattinson (who, despite all the crap he gets for being a Twilight actor, can actually act quite well, I think [see Remember Me]) and Recee Witherspoon as Jacob Jankowski and Marlena Rosenbluth, the two leads. I was sorley disapointed when I discovered that Sean Penn didn't make the cut for August (Marlena's crazy husband) but I'm still so excited for the film. Check out the trailer... its so magical!


In other Media news, Disney is set to bring another favorite book of mine to film later on this year. I've also blogged about this in the past, so you might remember my post about The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.Its a fabulous story about a young writer in 1960's Missisippi, who defies the social norms of the day and writes a book about the way black women are treated in the south. Its inspiring and heartwarming. I loved reading it and I'm--once again--thrilled its coming to film! No trailers yet, but they'll be soon coming, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Sylvi said...

Awesome! I was wondering when they movie would come out! The book was really good so hopefully the movie will be just as good!

Sondra said...

Oh my Water for Elephants LOOKS SO GOOD! I can't wait. I love Reese Witherspoon and I think Robert Pattinson can act quite well too! Yay, I need to read the book now :)

Paul said...

I like the initial quote. One of my favorite quotes from that movie. The 4th one comes out May 20th!