Monday, April 6, 2009

Another fabulous read...

Hey all!

Being the little book worm that I am, I have recently discovered another series that I am entrhalled with! This new series is the Mortal Insturments by Cassandra Clare. It starts with this book: City of Bones. There are two other books in the series, City of Ashes and City of Glass. The third book just barely came out, so the series is complete. In addition, there are a couple of prequels that are going to be hitting the market in the Fall of 2010.

It's an amazing series for all you Edward-starved-Twilight-craving fans out there!

And as always, if anyone has recently read any good reads, I'm all ears for recommendations!!

3 comments:

Sylvi said...

You are going to have to put that on the list I need to read Jewels! The Fablehaven books are really good, I just finished the 3rd one.

Sylvi said...

I love your new backround! Its SOOOO CUTE!!! How do you do it!?

meagan said...

I'm getting such good book recommendations from you! You should sign up at goodreads.com (:

Hope all is well for you guys!