Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Rob and I are ESTATIC to announce that in November this year, we will be having a new addition to our family!!! On Saturday March 28 last week, we went to the doctor and had our suspicions confirmed. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!! Here is a picture of the ultrasound: Isn't she so precious?! This ultrasound pic is aabout a picture of the baby about 8 weeks old. She is so tiny right now!!! Of course we don't exactly know if it is a boy or girl yet...it is much to early to tell, but I want a girl! (Rob wants a boy... something about wanting to start his own baseball team or something...) We'll take whichever, though and are so happy about this precious little being that is being sent to our family!

The official due date is November 25--just two days shy of my sister, Lisa's birthday!! I think it would be so cute if she was born on the same day! We're so excited and thought you all might want to know!!


















HAHA!! I had you going there for a second, didn't I?

Come on, guys.... seriously?! You believed me?!


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!

12 comments:

Kristen Cook said...

Ok you are SO mean! I was so excited for you! I even started crying! And then I scroll down! YOU BRAT! I love you! I'm totally copying you and putting this on my blog!!! Jordan's gone all day today, too, so I'm gonna send him a text and tell him I'm pregnant, too! He's skiing today ... he'll probably ski off a cliff when I tell him!!! :o) LOVE YA!!!

Em T said...

I was having trouble with the thought of you being so excited to be pregnant right now. I don't think you've gotten past the eat goldfish and take a nap stage yourself..... though that might make it easier to teach the next generation:)

alexandria said...

SO mean!! I knew it was April Fools so I wasnt convinced but I would LOVE it if you actually were prego--then I could be an auntie!!

Alice said...

Wow I totally believed you... JERK! I should have known it was an April Fool's thing!

Jessica said...

YOur such a bum! I was pretty excited, but then I couldn't figure out how to work law school with a baby. But I'm sure it would be a fun adventure IF it actually happened!!!

Sondra said...

Haha dang it. I didn't even notice it was written on April Fools. I was tempted to pull the pregnant one but didn't think anyone would believe me! Good work!

Brady and Karen said...

Good one. I didn't actually go for it, though, and I was thinking, "Oops for them!" haha

Emily Gibbons said...

Rude! I was all pumped for you! You are WAY too good at being convincing! :)

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Yay!!! We are so excited for you! :-)

Jessica said...

Haha shows how thoroughly I read posts. :-)

meagan said...

Ha ha! The ultrasound pic was PERFECT. I totally believed.

proudmamablogga said...

oh freak. yes, you got me.