Monday, March 1, 2010

Basketball Baby!

Last Friday, Rob conned Lisa and I into attending his highly anticipated big rival CHURCH basketball game. (Oh brother... eye roll to church ball!) Although I wasn't the most thrilled, we did end up going, and actually enjoyed watching Rob and his smooth moves! I was, of course, the nerdy wife with a camera (you Londoners know the drill... I take the pics and everyone begs them off me later), but unfortunately since I have a new camera, I'm still learning the ropes on shutter speed and lighting, and as a result, they are a little blurry. Still, you should get the idea.Sadly, Rob's team actually did NOT end up winning. Both teams were tied, neck to neck for most of the game, however the other team pulled ahead in the last few seconds. This, however, can mostly be attributed to Mike... whom you might as well just refer to as "M.J." the all-star black athlete on the other team. M.J. was a friend of a guy on the other team, and almost all the steals and half the points can be acredited to his athletic prowess! Without their star player, I'm sure the game would have favored Rob's team by about 40 points!

Now if I was REALLY into church ball, I might suggest we start recruiting our own "M.J.'s" for next season... heehee.

Still, you're a winner in my book, babes!

No comments: