Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cookie of the Week

Okay, today I actually have TWO cookies of the week. I didn't post last week's cookie out of pure laziness. And I almost didn't do two blog posts this week out of the same said laziness. But I decided to suck it up and post it.

Rob and I got this fabulous cookie cook book for our wedding that we've yet to really use. Occasionally we'll break it out, but its never really recievced the love and care that it should. Hence, I brought the cookie cook book to Pocatello with me this summer, and Lisa and I decided to make a new cookie each Sunday. Last Sunday's cookie was the Soft, Spicey Molassas Cookie:
This week's cookie was the Coconut Cream Cheese Cookie:

We've been lucky two weeks in a row... normally my cookies look horrible! But these were very photogenic... not to mention they were absolutely declisious too. Stay tuned next Sunday for Sour Cream Chocolate Chip cookies... David picked it out ( :



2 comments:

Em T said...

Dear Julie,

I'm sick of getting hungry every time I come check your blog. Please take a hiatus right after posting something boring and lacking of sugar in the future.

Sincerely, Emily

Julie said...

Hahahaha! You crack me up, Em! Lucky for you I HAVE been taking a hiatus... but it's time to get back to the blogging world, though, so sorry if I make you hungry again!